Donating to Drug Law Reform Australia helps fund the Reform of punitive drug laws that has failed Users, Doctors, the Police and Society-at-Large. In fact, the only Groups who have profited from the criminalisation of Recreational Drugs have been Organised Crime Gangs, Lawyers and the stakeholders of Private Prisons.
The Drug Law Reform Australia Party is committed to the enactment of laws that actively regulates the supply, possession and use of Recreational Drugs, as part of a Health System predicated on harm-reduction - and one that incorporates their therapeutic use in the treatment/cessation of numerous chronic and terminal conditions. This approach is now being championed by numerous countries worldwide, and a key feature of UNGASS, the upcoming United Nations General Assembly on the World Drug Problem in 2016.
You donation will help fund the following:
- Fielding Candidates in State and Federal Elections;
- A call for a Royal Commission into the true costs of Drug Prohibition;
- Advertising that promotes the Party effectively, and that enables the drug law reform message to be heard by a much larger audience;
- Re-development of the current DLRA website, so that it can accommodate larger volumes of content and traffic, and to provide clear, detailed and varied viewpoints on the subject of Drug Policy from a wide range of sources, for all Australians;
- A Voice in Parliament solely devoted to the enactment of fairer Drug Policy in Australia;
- Promotion of Drug Law Reform as a Major Issue in the 2016 Australian Federal Election.
Thank you for your support, and for any donation you make to Drug Law Reform in Australia.
To donate, simply complete our Donation form, found below.
Greg Chipp, Convenor - Drug Law Reform Australia
NB: Donations can also be made by cash deposit or Direct bank transfer to our Westpac bank account:
Account Name: Drug Law Reform Australia inc.
BSB: 033 059
Account No: 565 066