Donating to Drug Law Reform Australia helps fund the Reform of punitive drug laws that has failed Users, Doctors, the Police and Society-at-Large.
The Drug Law Reform Australia Party is committed to the enactment of laws that actively regulates the supply, possession and use of Recreational Drugs, as part of a Health System predicated on harm-reduction - and one that incorporates the therapeutic use of Cannabis in the management of numerous chronic and terminal conditions.
You donation will help fund the following:
- Promote our Candidates in the Federal Elections;
- Promotion of the Free Cannabis campaign on Social Media
- Advertising that promotes the Party effectively, and that enables the drug law reform message to be heard by a much larger audience;
- A Voice in Parliament solely devoted to the enactment of fairer Drug Policy in Australia;
- Establish Drug Law Reform as an Election Issue
Thank you for helping us end the prohibition and persecution of drug users in Australia.
Greg Chipp, Convenor - Drug Law Reform Australia
NB: Donations can also be made by cash deposit or Direct bank transfer to our Westpac bank account:
Account Name: Drug Law Reform Australia inc.
BSB: 033 059
Account No: 565 066